Mastering Stoicism5 books in series
The Stoic Way of Life Publisher's Summary
If you want to be emotionally resilient and lead a peaceful and fulfilling life, then continue reading. The Stoic Way of Life offers a thorough insight into the most realistic and practical philosophy of ancient times - Stoicism.
Did you have a wish to finally live the best life as you have always wanted, get yourself acquainted with the secrets of happiness and serenity?
You can start by adopting the Stoic way of life. Does that interest you?
In this book, you’ll also discover the following valuable knowledge:
- Importance of emotional resilience
- Introduction to the most prominent three teachers of Stoicism and their contributions
- Origin and a brief history of Stoicism
- Virtues of Stoicism
- Core beliefs of Stoicism
- Modern-day personalities that follow Stoicism - Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Pete Carroll, and Warren Buffett
- Modern-day stoic practices
- Employing Stoicism to get rid of anger, stress, fear, trauma, and greed
- Stoic take on disabilities
- Stoic mindfulness practices
- Three disciplines of Stoicism
- Sharpening focus
- Building self-discipline
- Renouncing negative emotions
- And much, much more
Much of this philosophy goes against conventional wisdom. In fact, some of the advice sounds downright ridiculous to a non-professional - but repeatedly the data shows that it works. Even applying one or two things inside could result in a huge upscale to your mindset.
So if you want to avoid leaving thousands of dollars on the table, and walk the high road to a peaceful and fulfilling life by adopting Stoicism, listen today.