Narcissism1 books in series
Narcissistic Personality Disorder Publisher's Summary
You've never met a narcissist before and are now subject to their personality disorder? Are you in the throes of an abusive relationship with a narcissist?
People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder have an elitist, superior attitude, lack empathy and compassion for others, and feel everything in their life is much more important than anyone else and can be cruel to people who pose a threat to their exaggerated vision of themselves.
The disorder has been found to be particularly hurtful and traumatic to people who have had relationships with narcissists.
There is so much information that is contained in this audiobook for you to discover and understand the narcissistic personality disorder. Some of the highlights are:
- A clear definition and explanation of narcissistic personality disorder
- The signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
- Why narcissists feel they're superior to everyone else and the real underlying reasons why they feel that way and treat others poorly
- Different types of narcissistic types and why there is one type that a person really should never become involved with
- Victims of narcissistic abuse and how cruel and hurtful a narcissistic abusive relationship can damage the victim's self-esteem and spirit and the difficulty of letting this type of relationship go
- The stages of recovery that a victim of narcissistic abuse needs to go through to in order to get healed and whole again
- And much, much more!
If you are interested on learning about narcissistic personality disorder and its effects on the people who suffer from it as well as the people who suffer from being in abusive relationships with a person with this type of disorder, this audiobook is for you.
Buy this audiobook now!