Touri Language Learning: Arabic1 books in series
Conversational Arabic Dialogues: 50 Arabic Conversations and Short Stories Publisher's Summary
When face-to-face with a real Arabic speaker, do you freeze? Do you fear not knowing how to ask for directions in Arabic or even worse, struggle to communicate if there’s an emergency?
If your answer to any of the previous questions was "Yes", then this audiobook is for you!
If there’s anything more challenging than learning the grammar rules of a new language, it’s knowing what to say and having the courage to speak with confidence.
We know how you feel - you always try to avoid making embarrassing mistakes or not getting your message through correctly, but it will happen anyway.
"How do I get out of this situation?", You may ask yourself, but have yet to find a straight-forward answer.
We have compiled 50 Arabic stories along with their translations, providing new Arabic speakers with the necessary tools to begin effectively studying how to set a meeting, how to check into a hotel, and even what to say during an emergency!
Our Arabic dialogues get straight to the point saving you precious time. There’s no benefit learning words and phrases you will never actually use!
If you want to learn Arabic quickly and have a ton of fun along the way, obviously, this audiobook is for you!
How Conversational Arabic Dialogues works:
- Each new section will have a fresh, new story between two or more people who wish to solve a common, day-to-day problem that you will most likely experience in real life.
- An Arabic version of the conversation will take place first, followed by an English translation. This ensures that you fully understood just what it was that they were saying!
- Before and after the main section of the audiobook, we shall provide you with an introduction and conclusion that will offer you important strategies, tips, and tricks to allow you to get the absolute most out of this learning material.
- That’s about it! Simple, useful, and incredibly helpful; you will not need another conversational Arabic book once you have started listening and studying this one!
Focus on getting from zero to conversationally fluent, so you can:
- Travel or live in any Arabic speaking country without relying on Google Translate
- Join Arabic conversations with your Arabic speaking coworkers, friends, or family members
- Date Arabic-speakers without embarrassing yourself
- Stop getting passed over for jobs or promotions for less-qualified people who are bilingual
We want you to feel confident while learning Arabic; after all, there should never be a language barrier stopping you from traveling around the world and expanding your social circles!
So look no further! Grab your copy of Conversational Arabic Dialogues and start learning Arabic right now!
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.