Vanished3 books in series
Solving Cold Cases Box Set: 2 Books in 1 Publisher's Summary
Chilling. One of the best words to describe the cases recounted in this book set. These gruesome crimes seemed to hit a dead end...that is until the cases were reopened for investigation later and then solved thanks to modern technologies and investigation techniques.
From the more famous cases to the more obscure, the crimes and hardships that the victims had to suffer will send shivers down your spine. Notably detailing the disappearance of Chandra Levy as well as the multiple murders committed by Dennis Rader.
You will find that this book includes:
- Bone chilling murder and disappearance cases
- The rise of DNA technology
- International cases from the United Kingdom
- More local cases from North America
- Ingenious methods that some investigators had to resort to in order to solve the cases
- Cases that took decades to solve!
And also more cases such as:
- The anonymous corpse that came to be known as "Tent Girl"
- A murdered man who was far from innocent
- The killer who went on the run and battled against his extradition
- Trying to track a man who was perpetually on the run
- What happens when the rich and powerful protest their innocence in murder cases
- And much more!